B2 – Screaming Pope – Liquify the Mouth and then Smudge
- You will need this file!
- Go to Filters –> Liquify
- Open up the mouth.
- Raise the eyebrows
- Apply Changes
- Use the smudge tool to create vertical lines in the pictures.
- Hold shift to force vertical lines.
- Use [ and ] to quickly change the brush sizes.
- Distort the Coloring of your image.
- Repeat the style for an icon (celebrity, politician, cartoon, etc) of your choice and post it to WordPress
- Post it to WordPress – Title: B2 -Screaming Pope in the Style of Francis Bacon.
- Caption: Who is your figure, how did you change it, and what message did you want to send? It could be positive or negative.