New Blog Post – D6 – Hello, My Name Is
Brainstorm: Spend 5 minutes answering the following questions:
- What are my strengths in this class?
- What are my weaknesses in this class?
- What are my favorite colors?
- What artwork do I like?
- What would I like to make in this class (Tshirts, Stencils, Posters, Resumes, Presentations, other)
- What work would I like to do in the future?
Challenge Design a logo for yourself that is clearly informed by your brainstorm. (Time limit 25 minutes – then Post)
- Open Adobe Illustrator
- Use the paintbrush tool (B)
- Use the Direct Selection Tool (V) – The Black Arrow – To modify or change your shapes.
- After 25 minutes of exploring and trying out different pieces, circle the one you like best.
- When Finished – EXPORT as a .jpeg so that you can post it to WordPress (You may also save it as a .ai if you want to return to work on it some more)
- Spend some time refining your final logo. Get it just right, add colors, explore different brush strokes.
- Final logo and sketches must be posted by Friday. (As part of D-6)