Part 2: 6 Fingered Hand
Take a photo of your own hand. Do some virtual surgery to give yourself 6 fingers instead of 5.
You will need to:
1. Make sure the image is in focus, without camera shake.
2. Copy one of your existing fingers, paste it into a new layer, and rotate/move it so it fits alongside the other fingers. (You will need to use CTRL+T and layers for this project)
3. Using the clone stamp and healing brush, make a smooth transition from the 6th finger to the rest of your hand. You may also want to use the smudge tool to clean some of the
4. Save it as a JPEG and Post it to your wordpress site.
- Include a credit line: ArtistName/ArtName/DateCreated/ProgramUsed/City
- Caption: Imagine if someone was blind, describe your picture to them using as much detail as you can.
- 1. Working with selections and layers.
- 2. Practice with Healing Brush and Clone Stamp
- 3. Learning to evaluate your own work during the creative process, recognizing flaws and correcting them. Be your own best critic!
2 – Taking the photo in focus (Not Blurry)
4 – Addition of extra finger.
4 – Detail work in making new finger blend with the rest of your hand. If I zoom in, will I be convinced this is really a part of your hand?