- Download Scratch Here
- Watch the Video: http://vimeo.com/29457909
- Explore other projects at http://scratch.mit.edu
- More Resources
- Scratch Cards – http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Support/Scratch_CardsScratch
- Support Site – http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Support
- Scratch Quickstart guide
Create an interactive pyramid by assigning a new image to each level of the pyramid, so that when they are clicked it becomes an image that represents that level of need. Click for an example
- Click here for File
- Find an image that represents a basic physiological need (like food/water/sleep).
- Save the image to your DESKTOP (Create a new folder to stay organized!)
- Import the image as a new costume for the Basic Needs Sprite.
- Click costumes
- Click New Costume: Import
- Upload your file
- It will be WAY TO BIG.
- Click Edit
- Use the shrink button to Shrink your file
- Click OK
- Create the scripts so they will automatically switch costumes when clicked
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all 5 blocks
- Right click on each of the text backgrounds and select delete to get rid of them.
- Click the Stage and import and background image
- Save your project to your Digital Arts folder (Change yourname to be your actual name!)
- Share your project on the scratch gallery
- Click Share
- “Share this project online:
- Login Name: locke1art
- Password: password
- In the description tab include a caption explaining your process and reasons for making your project.