Objective: Students will finalize their identity projects and publish them to WordPress as a Jpeg with a caption as a NEW PAGE.
- Why is typing important?
- It could save your life! – Click Here
- Classroom Routine: Typing Practice – First 15 minutes of every class
- Create accounts at typingweb.com
- Use your Animostudent information for your username, e-mail and password if possible
- Begin the first lesson. (5 Minutes of typing practice)
- Setting Goals
- Digital Arts and Design Only: Create accounts at WordPress.com
- Use your at animostudent.org email (the same one you use to login)
- You may name your wordpress site whatever you want (use your animousername if you cant think of anything Ex: Jlevin321
- Confirm your email address at login.live.com
- How to publish your work to WordPress. (As a JPEG!)
- YEARBOOK ONLY: Create Accounts at Schoology.com
Register with your @animostudent.org email
Course Access Code#: C7NZH-F6R2S
- Finish Identity Project
- Post your identity project to WordPress as your ABOUT ME page
- Include a 5 sentence (minimum) caption explaining who you are and why you chose the pictures in your collage.
- Extension: Choose a wordpress theme, and begin to customize your wordpress page.
- Exit Slip: Complete this form so that Mr. Levin has a link to your WordPress: